You will need:
- Plastic milk jug or a 1 liter plastic jug
- Small punch or awl
- Rubber cement or spray adhesive
- Sandpaper (you choose the grit)
- Flex shaft mandrel shank
- Small screw driver
- Circle template
- Fine tipped marker
1. Cut a flat section of plastic out of the milk jug.
2. Trace the cut plastic shape onto the back of your sandpaper.
3. Cut out the sandpaper shape.
4. Apply rubber cement or spray adhesive to the back of the sandpaper and to the plastic piece.
6. Attach the sandpaper to the plastic by pressing them both together.
7. Trace circles onto the plastic try to get them close as possible.
Until next time, have fun claying around.